Saturday, August 21, 2010

Will shaping help my scraggly eyebrows?

I effing hate my eyebrows they are so ugly and uneven so I'm saving up money to get them shaped professionally into thin, beautiful ones that will suit me. I wondering if shaping does help though? and what is the cost?Will shaping help my scraggly eyebrows?
You could just pluck them yourself to shape them. Also (and this might sound odd to you) try using an eyebrow comb to comb your eyebrows straight down then use small scissors to trim them. Afterwards, brush them back into place and pluck any that look like strays. Will shaping help my scraggly eyebrows?
Your eyebrows might be scraggly because they're too long or too many different lengths. Get an eyebrow comb, comb the hairs straight up and if their long an unruly clip with small curved scissors. This produces a much cleaner look. Eyebrow shaping is easy, go online for instructions, you don't need to pay for it. Finally you may need to fill in your brows if there too sparse. Use eyeshadow that's a shade lighter than your hair. Good Luck!
I recommend getting a shaping.


Trade secrets shapes eyebrows for only eight dollars!


Once I got mines shaped, i went back once or twice for a touch up and then i just started plucking them at home.





Once you get them ';done';, its quite easy to know which hairs are out of place.
It might help yeah! Umm around where I live its 5 bucks for a wax!





Please help me? I need answers!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Go buy a pair of tweezers(under 2 dollars) and pluck them. I do it and they stay pretty and shaped. It does not hurt that badly either.
if want to get them done really good they would be around 15 bucks and ya it would help just make sure u go to a good saloon my friend got them done at a bad one and it ripped her skin off
It Will cost you your ugliness
THey will grow back natural to how they are.



about 7 dollars nail salon
I don't know how much, but they will look 100% better. You could probably do it yourself. It is pretty easy.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment