Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best eyebrow shape for my face?

I think i have a square face like brooke sheilds and demi moore,but i really wanna know what brow shape would be best for me?Im not pretty and i hate my nose,i freakin hate my whole face,but myabe a new eyebrow shape will make me alil better looking=/Can you please give celebrity examples,so i can look at the pictures and get ideas.





Heres a picture of me:





http://img526.imageshack.us/i/photo278.jpg/Best eyebrow shape for my face?
i think that it would look good if you left the start of your eye thick, then really thinned it out from there.


and btw, you are not ugly!!!


(:Best eyebrow shape for my face?
omg please please


don't say that to yourself..


LIKE YEAH IM NOT PRETTY blablabla


U ARREEEEE :)


well this is what I knoww


that everyone has DIFFERENT EYEBROW SHAPE..i doesn't really matter the face shape y'know


but


like if you have NATURALY arched..then goo with arched


If you have high arched eyebrows you CAN'T MAKE EM STRAIGHT OR OTHER TYPE OF EYEBROW..

No comments:

Post a Comment