Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I keep my eyebrows in shape?

My eyebrows are very thick, but I groomed them, and tweezed the stray hairs. So they are done, but I always have to brush them, then but they get messy?





Help? I heard of brow gels, but I don't want my eyebrows lose their hairs...what options do I have?How can I keep my eyebrows in shape?
Go buy yourself an eyebrow comb, and a clear mascara. You can get the comb from Target, or most beauty parlors. As for clear mascara, just go to Target, Walmart, Dollar Tree, where-ever...it works wonders, trust me =]





All you do is apply a coat of clear mascara over your eyebrows. Then, using the eyebrow comb, comb your eyebrows in place.





Easy as that ;DHow can I keep my eyebrows in shape?
Pluck them, and then they have this thing, which is like a small shaver thingy, for ur eyebrows. And then, don't comb them. Just kind flatten them with ur finger.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment