Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I want to get my eyebrows shaped?

I want to get my brows done but my mom wants me to wait til i'm EIGHTEEN!! I want to get them done before the first day of school, I don't wanna do them myself cuz my mom would notice. How can i get her to say yes to letting me do this. I'm fourteen.I want to get my eyebrows shaped?
See if you can get Mom to go to a beauty salon with you where they do the eyebrow waxing so she knows it's perfectly safe and temporary -- you have to keep getting them done because the hair grows back, so if it's not the absolute greatest the first time, it won't take long before you can try again. Also, the procedure is simple and can be as dramatic or as subtle as you want. If a stylist explains this, Mom might feel better. Also -- I can vouch for this -- if you had planned to be an eyebrow shaping razor, forget it! Tell Mom you're much better off getting it done professionally. I bought the razor shapers,and they looked harmless, but by the time I was done shaping my eyebrows (and I'm very conservative), it looked like a cat attacked my face. Definitely go waxing, and go salon, at least the first couple of times.I want to get my eyebrows shaped?
would she like it if you wanted something peireced. next time you ask her give it the spin that its temporary and it not like you want your eyebrow peireced (you will wait for 18 before that one).
come on what's the worst thing that could happen if you listen to her and you will also look resposible because you didn't disobey
wait or face mom.......
i think ur mom is right. And if u get them shaped from a parlour then also she ''ll come 2 know.so its better 2 wait till u r 18. Or until u r 16.
Well in my opinion shaping your eyebrows is no big deal. Just explain to your mom that it's not like your wanting to get anything peirced or tattooed that it's a very minor thing and that the hair will grow back. Let her know that it would help your self esteem. shaping your eyebows can actually reshape the look of your face and let even more of your natural beauty shine. But no matter what you say make sure to say it in a calm and mature manner don't whine or she won't take you seriously.(which is a huge problem I had when I was fouteen). And also some advice for you it will hurt a lot so be prepared.
well first i want you to stop and think of all that this process involves and the time commitment involved in maintaining your brows,once you have considered these things than i would use the argument that if you attempt it yourself[which you probably will] that you are likely to mess up and she would have to pay to have them fixed anyways or risk you being ridiculed[ a parents biggest fear,as parents we try to protect you from all that] or that it is the ';in '; thing and at least you are not shaving them off as some kids do nowadays. i do recommend that you get it done at a salon so you do not end up with ';unibrows'; as tweezing is a difficult art and requires skill, should you not have the funds for a trip to the salon than i recommend a kit from like walmart that has a precut shape that you just put on and peel off and like magic you have perfect eyebrows. i hope this information is helpful to you and good luck in you attempt to convince your mother.
El poop on your eyebrows.
yr mum's right. wait until you are a bit older. probably by then, it will be outdated.

No comments:

Post a Comment