Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I shape my eyebrows with a pencil without so dark and noticable?

I have thin eyebrows but whenever I pencil them in, the pencil just stands out and it looks bad. How can I make it look softer and more natural?





I have black eyebrows and use grey pencil - the brown sticks out and looks fake and black looks too dark. I have very white skin and wish they looked lighter overall or at least that the pencil looked good like I see others have.How can I shape my eyebrows with a pencil without so dark and noticable?
Get an eyebrow pencil 3 shades lighter than your hair color.





Comb them out with a brush so it's more softer and natural.





Draw them in as if you were drawing little hairs, checkmarks.





An alternative to pencil is eyeshadow, you can fill them in with an eyebrow kit or a matte brown eyeshadow. Use an angled brush.How can I shape my eyebrows with a pencil without so dark and noticable?
Go to Sally's or even CVS and get an eyebrow stencil kit. You will have to play with it, until you find a shape that you like. I also have black hair and use dark brown powder. When you become very comfortable with it you can splurge a little at sephora. Sephora has great eyebrow stencil kits.
try using a powder instead of a pencil. sweep the powder in and then you wont have the lines but you will have darker brows. one of my neighbors in college had hers tatooed in, i really didnt know until she told me
Use short strokes to make it look like hair. After you've filled them, wipe a Kleenex across them until its light enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment