Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Question about shaping eyebrows?

I'm 16 and I have never tried to shape my eyebrows before. but now I want to.. I don't know how and since this will be my first time should I go to a salon? If I shape my eyebrows will they look better or just ruin my face?Question about shaping eyebrows?
Shaping your eyebrows give you awesome definition and draws attention to your eyes. if its your first time, go to a spa and ask the person there to follow you natural shape, it costs $15 + depending where you go. once you done this, as hair start growing back, pluck each one as it starts to grow. this will keep your brow looking clean, polished and shaped.Question about shaping eyebrows?
Your eyebrows should look better if they're shaped in the right way. I'd consider visiting a salon and having them threaded or waxed. You can tell the beautician what kind of shape you would like to achieve and don't have to do any work yourself. At least then you know you wont mess them up. Good luck.
Well first try yourself. Use tweezers to pluck a few hairs. Don't go over board and try arching them. If you feel uncomfortable, you can always ask a friend or family member to do it. If you don't like your results, you can try the salon. But it's your choice anyway!
well you have to be exxtra careful if you shape them yourself..


like if they're real bushy then get it done a solon..


its definitely not expensive.


and if you have thin eyebrows, just go under your brow,


annd just make them look like an arch sort of..


and dont forget the ones in the middle..
They will look a lot better. Go to a salon don't do it yourself you don't wanna risk messing them up and then your stuck with them for awhile. I must warn waxing does hurt a lot but it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment