Thursday, August 5, 2010

Should I start wearing makeup and shaping my eyebrows(Pic included)?

http://i37.tinypic.com/10gaejr.jpg





It was taken on my cell phone, because I can't find my digital camera.


:P





But anyways, I'm 16(turning 17 in May) and I've never worn makeup, and I don't shape my eyebrows or anything.





Should I start?





Oh, and I don't want to sound insecure or anything, but could you rate my overall looks?


Like, ';average';, ';homely';, ';ugly';?Should I start wearing makeup and shaping my eyebrows(Pic included)?
YOU DON'T NEED MAKEUP! Arching your brows would be ok, but not too much. Perhaps, get a cute, trendy hairstyle instead of focusing on makeup. You are cute.Should I start wearing makeup and shaping my eyebrows(Pic included)?
I think you look cute! I love your nose and your piercings! It's normal to be insecure at 16-17, but you have no reason to be! Makeup does help us feel a bit more secure in ourselves, but we can sometimes become a bit to dependent upon it (just to keep in mind).





I think that it is very important for a girl to shape her eyebrows. It just opens up her eyes and helps accentuate the beauty of the planes of her face. I would definitely recommend it to you, though I can't see your eyebrows well in this picture. You do have pretty eyes :]





As far as makeup goes, your skin looks flawless. I think with your hair and your piercings, some dark black eyeliner (especially on the lower lash line) and black mascara would look awesome! With your great darker skin tone, I think a blush might look nice, but I really think you look great without makeup, and should use it sparingly.





%26lt;3
You face has friendly expressions.You look good.





You can wear make up if you want to.I do.Do a bit of it.As you are starting.Like a bit of purple just at the end of the eye.Or a bit of mascara.No blushes at the moment.Light coloured lipsticks or coloured glosses.That can do the trick.





Don't shape your eyebrows.because


1)you have pretty ones.And once you start doing them,you have to do it again and again.High maintaince or they look untidy.





2)natural brows look beautiful.
You look like a guy, sorry to say.


If you want to look like a girl then the first step isn't makeup and eyebrows, you would need to change your hair and clothes a little. It looks like your hair is really short in the picture. And it looks like your wearing a beanie, and that's a guy thing.


So maybe post a new pic if that's not accurate, but if you want to look good then i suggest getting more girly.
You are pretty(:





Well first of all it doesn't matter what others think, only what you think.


You have very nice skin so you probably don't need foundation. In the picture i can't see your eyebrows so i don't know if they need plucking.


for some reason i always thing people look more ';put together'; when they have mascara and a bit of eyeshadow on so maybe just do that.(:





what ever makes you happy and feel pretty(:
you're ok..


i cant see your eyebrows, but im guessing that you probably should cuz rarely do people have perfect eyebrows with out shaping them..


and as far as make up you have great skin from the looks of it. maybe just some eyeliner on the top lid and mascara. you dont look like your face can hold a lot of make up, and if you wear too much it's going to look bad.
You have potential. I would emphasize your outer corner with a little bit of liner, and then use some mascara since you have long and very pretty eyelashes. :) I think you're waay pretty, but I don't like the metal. That's just me.





Nice hair. :)
i think that if you go for a natural shimmery makeup, it will look wonderful. :)


also maybe do a little waxing on your brows


some mascara


a peachy gloss


minimal eye liner.


youre really pretty, now just accentuate the natural traits!


also lose the piercing
cant see them but hunny no one likes bushy eyebrows i get mine waxed and i love it it last a long time and not everyone needs make up or if you want to start dont over do it maybe just a little mascara you cant ever go wrong there
i like your style, and its your choice! dont get too much into makeup, some girls do and then wont leave the house with out it! but if u want to! i like eyeliner and mascera but ya ur choice! and your eyebrows, if u wanna! i do. :) hope this helps! have a good nite:)
Its up to you. as a male i prefer my girlfriend to ';keep themselves up'; but again that's just me.





I rate you as average.
Overal look: a bit above average





You should start to learn to put on makeup if never worn one before.


Remember start with something subtle though.


As time goes by you would be a pro at it
you don't need to wear make-up, you're beautiful.


and I'm jealous. ;)
your pretty dont wear make up please !





I wish i looked even as half as good as you without make up :(
What the hell kinda picture? I can't even see
That's a bad pic. Can't see anything...
I cant even see your eyebrows, for one. But yes?
I think you look pretty ahaha lyke a 8 ya ya
that stuff is for girls. are you a tranny?

No comments:

Post a Comment