Thursday, August 5, 2010

Does anyone know of a salon that threads or waxes and shapes eyebrows good?

For the past month or so I have found a person that has been helping me correct my brows becuase they were somewhat thin and too short on one side. I went back ther today and the lady was not there so someone else waxed them and did a horrible job! Now, my eyebrows are thinner than ever before and shorter. I am so upset!! I live in South Houston. Any suggestions would be great help.Does anyone know of a salon that threads or waxes and shapes eyebrows good?
Really next time you go into a salon tell them that you want a CLEAN UP a clean up is a nice neat trim everyone does it they clean up stray hairs and even the brows out,,there's no need to wax and go through all that pain.Hope i helped and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment