Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shaping eyebrows?

what do u use to shape eyebrows? tweezers or thread? do u just remove the extras or change the whole shape?Shaping eyebrows?
Last summer I actually got advice from a professional make-up artist, this is what she told me: Get a white brow pencil and draw across your eybrows to form the shape you want. Then get an eyebrow razor (they sell them in packs at any drugstore) and shape your eyebrows. The first time you do this you shape your eyebrows, then after that all you have to do is touch up by removing the hairs that grow in. The only problem is that hair grows back stubbly so you have to do it frequently, but it works really well, and is a lot less painful than tweezing, waxing, or threading.





This is what the eyebrow razors look like: http://www.neobeauty.com/tineyraz.html





http://www.eyebrowz.com/mens/razor.htmShaping eyebrows?
Go to a professional and have them waxed and shaped don't do it yourself that as a total setup for failure
I use tweezers and they work really good but you have to make sure that they are really sharp on the end so that you can grasp the hair
I went to Merel Norman and got them waxed they shape them really good there and then I just keep up with it with tweezers
i use twezzers they hert at first but u get used to the pain, and if they are already shaped you dnt need to change it every time u twez just remove the extras.but if they get relly bad you might as well shape tham all over again.
let a pro shape them. i have mine professionally threaded for me, it lasts longer than tweezing.
I tweeze, I shaped them with tweezers, and I keep up with them everyday, or every other day. (Just to clean up the strays). I'd only go get them waxed if I had no interest in doing them myself, and if I had the extra 10 or 15 bucks for it. I think it's a waste of money unless it's absolutely necessary. So...I tweeze!
Well the shape dependson the person you should figure out exactly how you want them done and go to someone who specializes in waxing and then in between waxes you could use some tweezers.
I wax eyebrows. When you're shaping eyebrows it really depends on the persons natural shape of the brow bone. If you want a really sculpted looking eyebrow you tend to remove alot of the hair and shaping it into a nice arch. For people who just want well groomed eyebrows like men for example, you would just remove stray hairs and clean up the natural arch of the eyebrow.
I use a pair of really good-quality tweezers with a slanted edge, Tweezerman and Revlon are two good brand names. I've also used eyebrow stencils to get a certain shape, they're little stickers you use to shape your brow, you can usually get a variety package so you can test different ones out before you tweeze, just take it slowly and always double check!





I've used the string method before and in my experience, it's not exact enough, good for starting to deal with really thick brows though.
I would go for tweezers. The whole shape can be changed but if you don't like it, you'll have to wait for them to grow and remove only the extras.
you hould wax out the xtras your eyebrow shape is already there just go to a pro dont do it youre self

No comments:

Post a Comment