Thursday, August 5, 2010

What shape eyebrows would look good on my face?

i have an oval face,long black straight hair with side bangs...and put alot of black eyeliner and mascara on. I also like dramatic looks


thank youWhat shape eyebrows would look good on my face?
arch them , thicker between eyes and plunk middle of eye and acrossWhat shape eyebrows would look good on my face?
http://trailfire.com/moonshine/trailview/28717 go to this web site i look it up for you ok bye
a think a very subtle arch not to high. that will accent ur face very well. but since there not that arched you' ll need to pluck or wax more often.
Speaking as a man, nothing looks better on a woman than what she was born with. When I see a woman with lots of makeup, I know I'm looking at a false face, essentially a liar. I want honesty...it's like Chris Rock said about women, You don't look like that! Tell the truth and show me what you really look like. Nothing is sexier than a woman in jeans and a t-shirt, no makeup.
I think arched I brows are hot. I have an oval fance and I keep my arched and it keeps my face looking fresh and clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment