Saturday, August 21, 2010

What is the best eyebrow shape for...?

...someone with a heart-shaped face, and small almond-shaped eyes?





I HAD been going for something similar to this: http://www.popartuk.com/g/l/lgst4522+audrey-hepburn-scarf-and-glasses-audrey-hepburn-portrait-poster.jpg





But I wanted a more groomed look and was going to make them like this: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjmL79gNB7xPTJ8JymUFWI1uhBlKLziddPlohi-D4wbZfW3AyHYznsIJqeeJDXSJ6L3_tSU_9gQSiBVE8n5CJN64XxaajjSLtdgu_FpQ2959ztouwd415QGwRRZqs60XOIXCH4hH6N-8yEa/s1600-h/Evan+Rachel+Wood+does+Nylon+magazine2.jpg





What is the best eyebrow shape for...?
they should be arched a little to balance out the wideness of your face in the middle. the arch should be parallel to the outercorner of your eye. the eyebrows in the second picture would suit you perfectly!What is the best eyebrow shape for...?
You should get your brows threaded. I too have a heart shaped face and the threaders go with the natural shape of your brows and it looks amazing. A lot of waxers take too much off and get it all wrong.





The advantage to threading is that once it is done, you don't need to go to the salon as often as you do with eyebrow waxing. Also, it literally takes about 2 minutes and there is NO redness when it is over.





Also, one more thing, I have naturally unruly eyebrows and one eyebrow grows in with my arch a little higher than the other. Since I've gotten them threaded, you can't even tell. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful threading is and how much more confident I am with my brows since I've gotten this done.
Your brow should end slightly past the outside corner of your eye. If it extends down too far it will ';close'; your eyes and give them a droopy appearance. Also, for an almond shaped eye, try to create space btwn the center of the eye and the center of the brow, so the eye doesn't appear too ';narrow';.












arched eyebrows are considered the prettiest, but please don't overpluck, that just looks weird.
second one, yes, arched
I agree, you should go threading. In fact, I'm getting mine done today. :P
flame design eyebrows...



curve
yes the second is better
omg u sound just like me...maybe thinner arched ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment