Thursday, August 5, 2010

Question about eyebrow shape. :)?

Hi, I have a question about the shape of my eyebrows. I originally had VERY thick eyebrows, but before reaching my teens, I plucked them to look normal. hahaha Now I'm wondering, are they STILL too thick? No one has ever said anything, so I know that they don't jump out at you like holy crap look at those brows, but in the same token, when I look at other people, their brows are usually thinner. I'm ';ethnic'; looking (Spanish/Italian) I guess you could say, and have almost jet black eyebrows and the same color hair. My eyebrows hairs are pretty dense too (you can't see a lot of skin through them). I'd say that the shape is something like





this:





http://www.salmahayek.com.ar/pictures/sa鈥?/a>





or this:





http://www.hazelst.com/writer/joanne_hen鈥?/a>





(both minus that weird peacock/stray hair thing on the ends of the eyebrows [the end closest to the nose]).





You can tell that I haven't just let them grow in wild either. (There's no strays.)Question about eyebrow shape. :)?
Your eyebrows/ ethnicity are/is just like mine. I'm portuguese and have very thick eyebrows, through which you can not see much skin. I think that if you pluck them too much , it will look unnatural, just keep doing what you're doing and don't let them grow into a unibrow |:( :PQuestion about eyebrow shape. :)?
You're eyebrows should be the way you want them to be.





Personally, Brook's eyebrows need thinning to me. And I definitely don't like the peacock thing going on.





The last link you had was seriously fake. Please don't do your eyebrows that way.





Salma is awesome and her eyebrows compliment her exotic look.
Don't mess with your brows too much, I messed mine up a while back and am still trying to grow them in. Mine are very sparse and not alot of hair.. I wish I had nice full thick brows so I wouldnt have to color them in everyday. Beauty is in the eye.. yadda yadda ya.. :)


But in all honesty, it's very hard to tell without seeing you to see if your brows are too thick for your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment