Saturday, August 21, 2010

I got my eyebrows waxed at this nail salon, but they didn't ask me how to shape my eyebrow? I want to shape it

Sorry my first time getting something done on my eyebrows..





I got my eyebrows waxed but the lady didnt ask me how to shape it?





Does shaping and waxing happen at the same time?





I need help I am totally new to this and I want to shape my eyebrows!











thanks!!!!I got my eyebrows waxed at this nail salon, but they didn't ask me how to shape my eyebrow? I want to shape it
Usually with mine they wax first, and then use tweasers to shape them. The next time you go in just ask them about a certain shape, or maybe even bring in a picture for visual effect so that they know what you want.





Chances are they'll work with you, since you're the one giving up the bucks to have it done =) Hope I helped hun!I got my eyebrows waxed at this nail salon, but they didn't ask me how to shape my eyebrow? I want to shape it
yeah, I like how sometimes they kinda have a bump in them, or a raise, but I didn't get mine like that, just ask them, I just don't ask mine because I can barely understand them while I set there getting nails done, and it's too hard to communicate with them because of the oriental accent, but they are very sweet, and I'm sure any nail salon would let you get yours shaped :) I can bump mine up a little with a eye brow brush

No comments:

Post a Comment