Saturday, August 21, 2010

Eyebrow shape!!!...need opinions on what this would be?

I was wondering if tihs would be a round eyebrow shape?


http://www.thescifiworld.net/img/interviews/morena_baccarin_02.jpg





I have been growing my out and have been told that my face shape (oval) looks best with a round shape.Eyebrow shape!!!...need opinions on what this would be?
veeerrrrrrry roundEyebrow shape!!!...need opinions on what this would be?
Those look round to me. They're very nice! Wish mine were that full! I don't think you necessarily would say round brows go good with oval faces. Oval faces can get away with round or arched but yours are nice because they have a lot of arch in them but they're not overly arched or severe looking. Not sure if you're looking to change the shape of them but I wouldn't. They look very nice and you have a beautiful face!

No comments:

Post a Comment