Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do different eyebrow shapes on women convey different messages?

I saw a youtube video about the digital tweaking of an average-attractive, but not oozing sexy woman's face. One of the changes was eyebrows lifted up to give a sultry look. And then I started to think about women's eyebrows and what subtle meaning differently shaped eyebrows have on men (or in general).





I have pretty straight eyebrows with downward curves at the end. I was wondering if this might give me trustworthy face.








And does the way a woman shapes her eyebrows have anything to do with her personality and what her main agenda is? For example, if she wants to appear sexy versus intelligent, etc





I apologize for making eyebrows philosophical, but I really think there's something to this...Do different eyebrow shapes on women convey different messages?
LOL! Only in America (and maybe a few other places) do we have the luxury of wondering about the shape of eyebrows!Do different eyebrow shapes on women convey different messages?
Eyebrows that have a higher arch tend to look more womanly.





Straight eyebrows tend to look a bit more masculine as well as thick eyebrows. Arched and narrower/thinner tend to look more feminine...





Haha, I'm not really sure if people shape their eyebrows according to their personality...But who knows?
i dont know if your eyebrows give you a trustworthy face, and eyebrows definitely have an impact on sexiness because its part of a woman's face.





high and arched is the traditional model of attractiveness. there are many other factors that come into play tho too.
I am a man; and I have a uni-brow! This time of the year it is not so bad...the sun bleaches it! I do have to shave it in the winter though!
to me it means nothing i dont look twice unless they are drawing in super dark then i look simple because its an eye catcher
its an eyebrow...





who really cares.. i think how your born.. and grown up with no sugeries to make it ';better'; is the prettiest..


if that makes sence
I totally agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment