Saturday, August 21, 2010

I draw my eybrows on and my face is round what would be the best eyebrow shape for me???

The best is to have your own eyebrows and enhance them by waxing, I hope you have not shaved your eyebrows. your hair stylist should know how to measure your eyebrow with a stick from outside your nose to the outside of your eye for one end and the outside of your nose to the inside straight up for the other end. If you have eyes too close then widen the gap between your brows, and if you have eyes too far, close the gap a little, the arch at it's highest point should be right from the middle of your pupal.I draw my eybrows on and my face is round what would be the best eyebrow shape for me???
i think arched thin eyebrows would be best.I draw my eybrows on and my face is round what would be the best eyebrow shape for me???
I think the lost answer is right because you should keep your real eyebrows, not draw them. Let your eyebrows grow then you can make whatever shape you like. Sorry to say that, It looks really ugly if you draw on your face. Please don't mash your beautiful face. Keep it real.
Your natural eyebrows would be the best, follow your natural line.......
Straight would because if you have a round head you want to look good but drawing on eyebrows is what my mom does.I have a weird mom though!Bye
dont look like a freak and let ur eyebrows grow out then u wont have to draw on ur face.
start your fake brows right above the inner corner of you eye, the arch of your ';brow'; should be a little outside of the middle of your eyeball, and the end of your brow should end diagonally from the outer corner of your eye. (Please let your eyebrows grow back, if you are self-conscious about the color/thickness of your eyebrows, you can always use a bleach mixture on your brows to lighten them, or a brow corrector to make them darker and fuller. If you don't like the shape of your brows, go get them done professionally.) Remember natural brows always beats drawn-on brows.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment