Saturday, August 21, 2010

Shaping eyebrows myself?

I can't go and get my eyebrows waxed so how can i shaped them to be perfect by myself? Right now all i do is tweeze the stray ones underneath.





Thanks in advance! =]Shaping eyebrows myself?
um thiers these videos on youtube --that like its really weird(im gona try it) lol well they like draw with a white pencil around thier eyebrwo what shape they want %26amp; and then they pluck it ..it looks really good wen they are done .hope i helped .





--鈾?( have a nice day ]Shaping eyebrows myself?
okay.....what you could do is, take an eyebrow pencil(or if you don't have one, use an eyeliner) and draw the shape that you want on your eyebrow, then tweeze out all the other hair that don't fall with in this out line, and use a pencil that would show on your hair and skin tone.... :-)
just take a makeup pencil and draw an outline of what shape u want ur eyebrow and pluck the hairs that are outside the pencil line and if u think they're too bushy then just pluck a few on the inside of the line too. but don't pluck too many, if ur eyebrows r super thin they won't look real! lol GOOD LUCK! HOPE I HELPED! :)
yes, is a good idea but do it carefully


hope this helps


can you help me?


thanks


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Arhoop.8IZdm8uB06eIe82gLxgt.;_ylv=3?qid=20080630100010AAiq4OX
be nice if you have a friend do it for you, then you could do hers
draw an outline of wat u want to guide u then pluck wat u dont want

No comments:

Post a Comment