Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Why do people get their eyebrows shaped?

I've been told I have 'perfect' eyebrows ... though they are thick. Should I get them done? I've never touched them my whole life ... but I feel like a change ... hmmmWhy do people get their eyebrows shaped?
people get their eyebrows tweezed to remove extra growth...extra hair sometimes makes the eyebrow shape look wierd... and also for some people eyebrows join at the bindi spot (below your forehead and above your nose) joined eyebrows dont look good... people get their eyebrows done basically to remove extra hair and to give the eyebrows a nice shape... the eyebrow shape of a woman is said to be attractive to men... personally... i have nice thick eyebrows and a number of people have told me that i have very nice eyebrows... but i get it done regularly to make sure that my eyebrows dont join at the bindi spot and also to remove extra growth... i dont touch the shape ... i just remove the extra hair... very little extra hair... hope it works for you too :) cheers :)Why do people get their eyebrows shaped?
your eyebrows are the frame to your face. if you have a beautiful picutre in a dull frame the picture doesn't draw attention to that of a pledged frame. get the ';picture'; you can still leave your eyebrows thick however tweezing the strays makes all of the difference!

Report Abuse



if they are perfect i wouldnt touch them cause once you do it will be a forever thing to do, but if you want to go ahead, i just had mine done on friday, on a dare at 12 years old i shaved them off-lol-:(
eyebrows change your face completely..seriously.. if i were you i wouldnt touch your eyebrows once you start plucking them then you can never get them back to how they were! you're blessed girl! trust me leave them!
if they r perfect and they suits u then dont get them done but i think therte shud be some change in life
to enhance there look and have a fresh appearance of the eyes and face.Listen ,if your eyebrows are perfect don't shave them off or make them thin .Just go in and tell estatestion to just clean it up .That's all,good luck
I if you don't have a problem with them why change them? I get my eyebrows done because they grow across my forehead at alarming speeds if I don't ha-ha... so unless you have a problem like that I'd leave them be... because you always have to do it if you start...
You should just try it one time and you'll be so amazed how it looks. It's just like a face lift. I love it and I can't go without my eyebrows been done. Try it!!!! It was on Oprah show yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment