Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do I Fix My Eyebrow Shape?

Okay, I'm 14 and I used to have really thick eyebrows so I got them waxed (long time ago). But right now I have a problem. My left eyebrow is thicker and my right is thinner. I've overplucked. I cut off the end of my right eyebrow (stupid idea) because the hairs on the end weren't behaving and were long. So I have to wait for it to grow back. I can't go to get my brows waxed till that's grown because they'll yell at me. (It's happened before) or tell me to wait because they like my other eyebrow shape or something like that. :( Any ideas as to how to fix it? Or should I just let my eyebrows grow and not pluck them for awhile *shivers* I always pluck the hairs overtop my eyebrows and under the shape. I feel the need to every day. But I get some black dots. http://s476.photobucket.com/albums/rr125鈥?/a>How Do I Fix My Eyebrow Shape?
just let them grow out completely and start over... :o)How Do I Fix My Eyebrow Shape?
Your eyebrows look good. But if you're really worried only pluck the hairs that are not close to the eyebrow. When you let the ones around your eyebrows grow, take an eyebrow pencil and draw the shape of the eyebrow you want. Then plack the hairs outside of it.





Hope it helps.
um, Leah is wrong because to be honest with you they dont look good. They make you look permanently surprised. Well you have to grow them out so the shape of them can change and when they are grown out alittle more, just get them waxed by a professional
there are eyebrow pencils that you can use to fill in spots and there are also brushes and stuff that you can get in a kit or at a random store to help fix it. good luck :)
they r fine
I would suggest growing them out because that is the only way you can get the right shape. I know it'll be annoying because I've done this before and I always got the urge to pluck them. But eyebrows frame the face so it's so worth it! Just let them grow out then you can use an eyebrow stencil to get the shape you want or the right shape for you based on your natural eyebrow shape and your face structure, but have a professional do the reshaping. When you have a good shape you can maintain it by plucking what grows, but don't pluck more than that or you'll end up with bad brows again. Good luck.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment