Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you think this is a good eyebrow shape?

I got my brows waxed in eighth grade,but ever since then I always use to tweeze,but when I did, the tweezers would cut the hair so it looked like stubble instead of plucking them.





So, next week we have school, then off 16 days.In this time I want to grow out my eyebrows(ive already started,2 days since last plucking) and I would really like a nice shape so when the lady waxes I can show her a picture or something.





Do you think the link below is a good shape I can ask her to wax?Thanks!





I was thinking(not as dark)-http://www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper…Do you think this is a good eyebrow shape?
No its too extreme, look for websites that tell you what would look good with your face shape, hair color, and eye color.Do you think this is a good eyebrow shape?
I think those are rather extreme, and you would have to have the right face shape for it to work.


I'd think the woman who does the waxing would be a good one to suggest a shape that would look good on you.
arch is really high, but it could work. also, the girls' brows are sort of flipped upwards. so don't do that. but yeah. it is a good shape.
Megan fox is gorgeous. but i think that her eyebrows are to arched. they look fine on her but I'm not sure just anyone can pull them off. they are a very distinct shape.
Your eyebrows are shaped how they are shaped for a good reason and they make you look better, so don't change them!
it kinda looks demon-ish and vampire-ish id have to say sorry...
Eyebrow shape depends on the eye, the face.
i think thats a good shape, maybe a little less arched. i think eyebrows that are slightly arched look really good
no the arch is to high compared too the start of the brow.


btw waxing creates wrinkles :/





hope i helped(:
NO SORRY...
depends on your face... not everybody can pull off the same look. but in general, yes, it is a nice shape.
i like that, only a leetle bit less arched
i don't think that's a good shape.. it looks way to unnatural and sort of weird in a way i can't explain
nope.. looks like you would be angry... and shocked at the same time hahha

No comments:

Post a Comment