Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is is better to tweeze or wax or thread eyebrows to shape them?

Which one is the least painful with the best results? Also, how old were you when you started grooming your eyebrows?Is is better to tweeze or wax or thread eyebrows to shape them?
I get mine waxed, I actually got them waxed yesterday. They look great :) I think it's less painful to wax then pluck, because it takes less time. And it's just one swipe! I think that if you wax it is easier to keep them up then plucking. Because you can see which ones are growing back out of the groomed eyebrows. I started tweezing my eyebrows when I was 11 or 12.Is is better to tweeze or wax or thread eyebrows to shape them?
Wax is the best. I shapes well, and it has the best results. And it is easy to do and less painful. trust me, I was 15 when I started. The next best would be to tweeze. Thread eyebrows feels like you are ripping you eyebrows off with tape!
I'd say wax them. Its the fastest and least painful. Threading would be the last choice, it HURTS really bad and takes a lot longer.
waxing might be best, it just makes them look better, and the hair stays off for a few weeks. i started grooming mine at around 12, haah.
wax, It much better than tweezing and less painful than both, started waxing around 14?
Tweeze.





14.
wax, lot quicker and less painful





threading reallyy hurt and took ages!





and i think i was about 11
I wax, and I was 13.
wax

No comments:

Post a Comment