Saturday, August 21, 2010

Okay I really want my eyebrows shaped a certian way eyebrow threading!!!??

what is eyebrow threading?





could they make my eyebrows look like this girl's?





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>





thanks!Okay I really want my eyebrows shaped a certian way eyebrow threading!!!??
The threading technique is essentially the same as waxing, sans the wax. Though I haven't gotten it done myself, my cousin has and she swears by it. She says that there is far less discomfort, and the person doing the threading is able to ';fine-tune'; the shape of your brows as he/she goes along, rather than slapping a glob of wax on the hair, ripping it off..and praying for the best, lol.





We haven't got any salons in the area that practice threading, but downstate, towards NYC is full of places that do (especially lower Manhattan, and Queens...mostly at Hindi run establishments.)





Though I'M CERTAIN that the price my cousin pays to get it done (every 6-8 weeks) is ';appropriate'; for NYC ($25-$30 each time), it could be less expensive if you can find places outside of large metro areas (depending on your state) that do threading. All in all, I've been assured that it is WELL worth the expense.





For reference, check this link out:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8lyXayi鈥?/a>Okay I really want my eyebrows shaped a certian way eyebrow threading!!!??
In my opinion, threading is the best choice if you want your eyebrows shaped a certain way. Obviously your brows will be shaped according to their natural shape but threading is best for manipulating that. This is because the threader can take as few or as many hairs out in one go as she/he likes.


I pay 拢4 in the UK because I go to a local Indian woman (It's an Indian tradition originally) but I guess you'd pay around $10-$20? I wouldn't pay more than that anywhere, I'd rather pluck. The hairs are plucked out of the root so threading should last around 2 weeks before a few little hairs start coming back. You can pluck these out as they pop up to prolong the shape.
When they thread your brows they will thread them according to your natural shape. It costs about ten dollars and lasts about two weeks.
Threading is a good choice, but be ready for a little pain, but the pain is worth all the hurt you can go about a good three weeks. I tried it while I was in New York, actually I have never seen the technique use before.
threading is just a technique, If you go to an experienced brow artist they can wax or thread whatever shape that will work best for you or that is possible with your current eyebrow shape and hair.
threading means shaping the eyebrow with the help of thread. The beautician removes hair with the use of thread. It is slightly painful...





Visit a beauty parlour and they will tell u whether your eyebrow can be shaped as the the girl u liked !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment