Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tell me ladies,according to what should be the shape of ones eyebrow???

I ask this question because it happens a lot to see that some girls have there eyebrow done in a shape which is not the best of the shape of her eyes.so I ask according to what should we have our eyebrow shape done??Tell me ladies,according to what should be the shape of ones eyebrow???
there is not real right ideal shape that fits everybody. it all depends on you and your eye shape. i don't like to modify the shape all that much, but usually have the shape of mine cleaned up and strays removed. But I don't really change the actual shape of my natural brow. see attached for helpful hints.





two separate people could follow these instructions to a T and they would likely be very different.Tell me ladies,according to what should be the shape of ones eyebrow???
I WOULD THINK BOOM-A-RANG SHAPE.....
have your own style who cares what other people are doing!
i think it's the natural shape that should be followed.. just pluck the strays at the bottom %26amp; in the middle. i read from a magazine that if you hold a pencil from the tip vertically along the end of the bridge of the nose, the part where the pencil meets the eyebrows is where the eyebrows should start. then if you move just the top of the pencil from the start of the brows to the tip of the eyes, that's where eyebrows should end..

No comments:

Post a Comment