Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Shaping eyebrows professionally.?

I don't want to risk doing it myself or using the help of my friends. Where can I get my eyebrows plucked/shaped professionally, like in a hair salon, do they do that? All I know is that they tint/color eyebrows.





disclaimer. I DO NOT WANT WAX





And also if my eyebrows get plucked...will it grow faster, and come back?Shaping eyebrows professionally.?
All hair salons do it. Ask them if anyone there does threading, it is a less painful experience than waxing. my mother likes it, but i stick with waxing.Shaping eyebrows professionally.?
Some salons will pluck your eyebrows, but it's not cheap. It's also not a common thing for them to do, so you'd be better off starting at the more upscale salons near you.





If they get plucked, they don't grow faster, but it does come back. UNLESS you pluck so much that you end up damaging the hair follicle.
waxing is really worth it. i remember i used to be completely against it, but when i finally did it, it made my eyebrows look so beautiful. and it made my face look like 546456 better.





you should really reconsider :]


oh %26amp; that girl is wrong, its definitely not expensive to get your eyebrows waxed in a salon. i would know, i do it regularly.
any solon can do this but im tellin ya.....use the wax, its the fastest way to get rid of the hair and takes the longest to come back. it only hurts for a minute. if they get plucked they come back but they dont grown faster or thicket nothin like that
basically every salon does waxing...i prefer threading cause i love how they make the shape..but i dont know how other people feel about it but i heard it hurts more than waxing. but i like it better. also be careful for which place you go cause sometimes some places heat there wax stuff too hot and i know this girl where that happened to her and she had like huge scortch marks on her face. but good luck finding the right place for yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment