Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am thinking getting my eyebrows professional shaped, what kind of questions should I ask?

Will it become costly. I am not interested in tatooing them. Your answers will be very helpful.I am thinking getting my eyebrows professional shaped, what kind of questions should I ask?
it will probably cost just under $20.00. Find a reputable salon and just ask the beautician to shape your eyebrows acording to what would look best with your face shape. She will know exactly what to do. Then just pluck stray hairs between appts - I get waxed every 2 or 3 months because if I dont then I find that the shape my waxer waxed my brows in, gradually morphs into a different shape lolI am thinking getting my eyebrows professional shaped, what kind of questions should I ask?
i live in pa and it's anywhere from 4 to 10 bucks and i have never asked my questions they should know what to do at least my girl does the wax needs to be turned down for me thou because of my sensitive skin
Ask what kinda shape will go best along with you're face shape, and eyes.
If you're waxing, make sure they use a clean swap. You don't want someone else's germs/STD.
ask them what shape will fit your face best.
no its only like 12 dollars


but i would say what u want EXACTLY


i left out some details last time and they butchered them


a picture of what u want would be really good too and ask them what shes gonna do to them before she actually begins doing them

No comments:

Post a Comment