Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Eyebrow threading and face shape?

When getting your brows threaded, does the person doing it fix your eyebrows so they compliment your face shape? Or are they done all the same?Eyebrow threading and face shape?
like when ur getting them waxed, it depends on the person who is doing them for you. threading might hurt a bit more because it's not as quick (as waxing), though.Eyebrow threading and face shape?
I just had threading done to my eyebrows... I was scared at first too if they might make them too thin or weird looking. they just basically followed my eyebrow structure and cleaned up the stubblies and shaped it perfectly. Also, because i have thick eyebrows they trimmed the hair on my eyebrows which looks amazing. I actually have not had my eyebrows done this good EVER. The only thing is, it hurts a lot if you have thick eyebrows. But the pain is managable so dont worry.. its really worth it in the end.
They do it for the shape of your face i've been getting mine done for years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment