Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I shape my eyebrows without it hurting so much?

My mom uses tweezers and gets them out one by one but I think it hurts too much and I cant go to a salon...


I'm 13, and school is starting in about 3 weeks, and I want to be ready.


Thanks.How can I shape my eyebrows without it hurting so much?
Sometimes, people hold ice cubes or cold wet washcloths to the area for a bit before tweezing. It helps to numb the area to take the edge off the pain. Also, after you get used to it, tweezing doesn't hurt at all. I can't feel it anymore, so sooner or later the pain will subside.How can I shape my eyebrows without it hurting so much?
Threading works really well. Tweezing them, ice eases the pain, but it can also close up hair follicles and make them harder to pluck. You could also use orajel to numb the area. Make sure you don't overpluck!
use an eyebrow razor silly...you can get one from wal mart or sallys beauty supply
you could use a razor but be very careful =/


dont shave your entire eyebrow off!


or you could use some ice and make the skin rly numb before you tweeze thats what i do.


good luck!
wax and them if you notice little hairs coming tweeze those. If it hurts numb it with ice


Thread the other facial hair on your face
waxing, its quick and doesn't hurt at all








whatever you do, DON'T try an eyebrow trimmer, I shaved off half my brow with one of those
Try to shape right after u shower or use ice to num your skin.
get the threaded option.





it didn't hurt too bad for me.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment