Saturday, August 21, 2010

Curly hairstyles and best eyebrow shape? help?

so i have a big forehead, and a big nose. i also have curly hair so i cant get bangs. :P


my eyebrows need to be reshaped. i think. but i really need advice on what curly hairstyle or cut i can get to draw attention off of the forehead %26amp; nose.


i posted two pictures of me, excuse my facial expression in both. one has a good view of my face because my hair is wet, so you can see the shape. the other is how my hair is normally and better view of my eyebrows.


i posted one more picture of the shape i think i want. should i get that shape? or do you think a different shape would suit me better???


please help! all honesty plz. and please. no rating, im not looking for insults or compliments.





you can see my face shape, im the second from the left: http://www.flickr.com/photos/omgravy91/2鈥?/a>


here is normal hair %26amp; eyebrows: http://www.flickr.com/photos/omgravy91/4鈥?/a>


the eyebrow shape i want?: http://www.jewel-and-jewel.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>





oh and you may have to click for a larger view on the first one im not sure.Curly hairstyles and best eyebrow shape? help?
well the eye brow looks gd, dun go too thin though...





try having a short fringe to cover your forehead, that might look gd on you. you look ok with curls, but i think big curls look better on you.Curly hairstyles and best eyebrow shape? help?
firstly; big forehead and big nose? if your nose or forehead were smaller than that then your face would look disproportioned...





your eyebrow shape, from what i could see in the second picture, is very similiar to the one you want anyway.


because of your face shape and features i think itll look nice on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment